Yesterday was such a great day to be in the Lord's House. Morning services were uplifting as well as evening services. I cannot explain the thirst I have to hear the Lord's word. Even though I had been going to church I hadn't been serving the Lord like I should have been. These past few weeks, I cannot wait to fellowship with God's people.
There is just something about Brother Zane that I just love. The way he delivers God's message is unbelievable. He explains things so well and is great for those that haven't been around church their whole lives. He relates God's word to everyday things that I understand.
It is amazing what God can do for you when you lean on Him and trust Him.
I wish I could explain to the whole world what I feel. Wish I could explain to Chris what I feel. I will continue to pray for his salvation, or if he needs to do something. Also for others that I have had wonders about. Only he and God know what is going on. No man can tell him he is saved, he cannot save himself. He must sumbit himself to the Almighty God and become one with Him.
Even though I just joined Rock Praire I haven't felt like a member of Half Way for a couple of years. I felt out of place, and unwanted. But now I have a home church and I really enjoy being there. I can't wait until revival starts, even though it will be tiresome for the kids.
I need to get lots of snacks and buy lots of crayons for the revival. 2 weeks + of church is hard on the little ones, but it is also good for them. Love revivals. It is amazing that I have already been revived just by following his Word.
1 comment:
There's nothing like feeling God's blessings and knowing that He is real!
This post reminded me of Matthew 5:6, "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."!
I will be praying for Chris and for the upcoming revival and trusting that we will hear of good things in the future!
God bless,
Eric
Post a Comment