Thursday, July 14

Life is never the way you expect it to be

5 years ago today I was really really really nervous.  Tomorrow Chris and I will celebrate our 5th wedding Anniversary.  Life never works out the way you plan it, God always has a different plan.  Chris and I had talked about kids and said we would wait 4 years....5 years later we have an almost 4 year old and a 2 year old.hmmm. :)  But I wouldn't change it now if I could.

Last night I drove over to Stockton to Forrest Home Missionary Baptist Church.  Bro Zane  was preaching their Wednesday night service.  I really surprised him when he got there- said he didn't ever expect to see me there. :)  Made me feel good though.  He did a wonderful job and preached on the last chapter of the Bible. (plus he threw my name in there a few times...kinda embarrassing, yet heartwarming) Katie Coffman was glad to see me too.  I hadn't seen her in a couple of years.

After Church Cooper locked my keys in my car. :( But luckily everyone was still there and they called a local guy to come and unlock it.  The church took care of the charges too! I argued but they wouldn't hear of it.  God's people are truly amazing and I don't know what I would do without them.

Ever since Sunday I just want to surround myself with God's people.  I want to go to church.  I can't wait until Sunday.  I hope Chris gets to go with us this Sunday he really needs to be in church.

I cannot put this feeling I have into words.  It is unexplainable.  My cup runneth over.  My heart is just filled with God's love and blessings.  Ever since I followed His will by joining the church I can't keep church out of my mind.  He has reassured me over and over and over these past few days.  Glory to His Name!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post! "There but for the grace of God go I."

Purewater said...

Happy belated anniversary!

May God continue to bless your family!

~Eric