Thursday, August 19

What a Beautiful Morning

Wow. So sweet and Peaceful.  There was a heavy fog over the land.  The roosters were crowing, and I hadn't even let them out yet.  The sun was coming up over the tree line, birds chirping and there was even a deer munching on some grass behind the house.  beautiful.  The calf sucked about 1 p and a half this morning, so that was good. 

I can't help but thank God this morning for giving me this life.  I sometimes don't appreciate everything that the good Lord has provided for me and my family.  I have 2 beautiful kids, healthy and happy kids.  A wonderful husband who works hard everyday to provide for our family.  God has provided me with wonder friends and a great community.  I know it seems that every month we scrape by- but that is just it- we get by.  We can always pay our bills one way or another.  Sometimes we have to sell scrap and work a bit harder to get that insurance payment- but we always get it. 

I thank God for my salvation and a great church family.  I wish we were more active in the church though.  I wish I knew about Chris' soul.  My heart aches for him.  I know he is bothered, but I don't know where he stands, only he and God knows that.  In a few years I know my children will have to be put under conviction and be saved.  I pray that they won't linger and hold back, but that is not up to me.  I went way too long before I was saved-5 years is a long time to be in the altar. 

I have so many people on my heart this morning.  Chris, Sue and Leonard, are the main ones though.

All I can say is : It Is Well With My Soul

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad the calf ate!

I myself was just saved a few months ago.