Saturday, August 21

Cooper's Birthday

Three years ago today I delivered a 9lb 10oz baby boy at 7:31pm.  Now my 3 year old weighs around 48 pounds lol.  Where did the time go?  It seems everything goes so fast with him-at least when he decides he wants to do something.  It took forever for him to crawl-but once he started he soon started walking and then running in just a few short weeks.  He potty trained at the start of May- in about 3 weeks I can say we were accident free and he has never had an accident at night.  He is talking up a storm and has a great imagination and memory.  He amazes me more every day.

Today we got around pretty early.  We went to Rogersville so Chris could look at a baler and then we went back to Springfield and went to the Dickerson Park Zoo. http://www.dickersonparkzoo.org/ I think Cooper really enjoyed himself.  It was so nice to have a family day-we never get those anymore.  Chris had never been to the Dickerson Park Zoo either so we all had lots of fun.  Plus the highlight of the day they have a little train that we rode-Cooper screamed when it was time to get off!  We saw lots of animals: monkeys, birds, ducks, fish, elephants, bears, foxes, tigers, lions, giraffes, zebras, snakes, alligators, deer, wolves, cheetahs, otters, emu, ostrich, flamingos, and many more!  Sophia did really well as well-hardly ever fussed and seemed to enjoy herself.

a short video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7jUvRk-Znw



Now to talk about yesterday...

I was t-boned at the Corner Store...while driving the Escape.  Luckily no one was hurt, but my car is not driveable.  ugh not exactly what I had planned.  The tow truck came and got it today to take it to Bill Grant Ford to assess the damage. sigh.  I was hit by a 1/2 ton Chevy truck right in the driver's side door.  My door won't shut and the tire is all screwed up.  I hope they don't want to total it.  I have decided that the Escape is cursed. First the transmission and now this.  But thankfully we have the dodge truck :)

No comments: