It has been one long day for sure! Early this morning I hit up the Amish stands in Tunas. I bought a 25lb box of peaches for $9.99 and 2 big boxes of tomatoes (50lbs of tomatoes...) I made 9 quarts of peaches, and have canned 6 quarts 1 pint Spaghetti sauce and 5 pints 1 quart salsa. The salsa is still processing. I still have a stockpot of peeled tomatoes in the fridge and about a half of a box of tomatoes that need to be boiled and peeled. I am not staying up. I have been on my feet all day it seems.
Sophia has still been a bit fussy- she goes in the morning for her 15 month checkup...and shots. yay. I need to sell some eggs tomorrow- so hopefully I can get some sold. Tomorrow is the 3rd- and I had a few people say that they would be back when they got their checks...aka social security checks aka tomorrow. So hopefully tomorrow after noon or the next day I can get rid of some eggs. I have 4 1/2 dozen in the fridge right now.
My back hurts and I need a shower. I have went from smelling like a peach to a tomato to a sweaty tomato. great. nice. lol.I want some more peaches though, may go back on Wednesday maybe.
watching American Pickers right now. I could so work with these guys. I love this show.


No comments:
Post a Comment