This morning I went early and picked up the Pictures at Walmart- I found a cute skirt and bought a new shower curtain...ended up spending $40! Ah I hate that place. I wasn't going to buy anything but it just sucks you in. grrr. Anyway I needed to stop and get Chris a can of Chew- so I bought a scratcher ticket (I know how awful it being Sunday and all, but...) I won $40! Thought I did pretty well. Got home and Chris had tried to dress Sophia (he had her dress on backwards!) He thought buttons should go in the front lol! It was cute. We went to church and the kids were really good.
After church we went over to Mom and Dad's house for dinner. Karen and Dallas were there and so was Granny. Liz didn't show up. I don't know why. Mom and dad got Cooper this really cool Little Tykes picnic Table that folds up for storage and some clothes. Karen and Dallas got him some Catapillar tractors and a tractor and sprayer.
Sophia and Cooper played hard all day long-without naps! Sophia started walking FINALLY - she is 15 months and 3 weeks, 1 day old! I am so proud of her!
School Starts tomorrow night. I am looking forward to it! I can't wait. I go Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment