Well I think the calf will be okay. I went to MFA and bought some electrolyte powder stuff and some nasty looking black gel for scours. I gave it the black stuff when I got home from Buffalo and then I got it to suck a bottle of the electrolyte powder stuff tonight. He already seems to be doing just fine.
I swear my chickens are going to eat me out of house and home! I think they are spoiled and I don't understand how anyone could just allow free-ranging in the summer. My chickens will flock around me until I feed them- they will follow me everywhere I go until I feed them 2-maybe 3 times a day! sheesh.
A random stranger on CL made my day a bit ago. I am so used to people saying bad stuff about me on there I normally don't click on anything with BFM in it. But someone said they would like to walk a day in my shoes someday. I hope they never have to, but if they do I hope they do it with their head held high.
I have another headache today. I wish I knew why I get so many of these things. I seem to have a headache at least every other day if not everyday. It gets so tiring.
I went grocery shopping this afternoon at Walmart in Bolivar- BAD idea! One I can't hardly shop at WalMart anymore, especially since I try to buy mostly organic. I will buy their produce and milk...lol. Found some great bread though-almost taste like my own! Two, most schools start tomorrow-I think everyone and their dog was in town today. ahhhh. it was crazy and Cooper would not listen to me.
I started on the brooder house floor today but it is just too hot. Maybe I can work on it later this evening if it cools down.
I think I am going to make bacon and eggs for supper tonight. yummo.
No comments:
Post a Comment