Friday, June 24

End of a long week

Whew this week has went by fast, but has seemed very long if that makes sense!  I feel like I never get a break.  I canned blueberry pie filling the day before yesterday, went to the Amish stores and picked up a few things, and came home and tried to do some laundry.  Yesterday I had to go to Bolivar to get some chicken feeds and I needed to go to the dreaded WalMart to get toilet paper.  All I needed was toilet paper and I spent $64.87!! There were a ton of cute baby clothes on clearance so Sophia got some new clothes...then I found me a new shirt for church and then I remembered that Chris needed a new dress shirt too... and had to get some gel soles for my cowboy boots. THE reason I HATE that store! lol

After getting home from Bolivar I mowed the yard yesterday, it was getting tall and thick.  I am just so tired this week everything seems to take forever.  Since Tuesday I have been going to Revival at Hopewell in Urbana with Lindsey.  There has been such a great feeling there and several in the Altar.  I just pray that I will hear of good news soon. 

Everything seems to be going down hill.  This morning I found out that my grandmother fell last night/evening and broke her hip.  She will be 83 in December, but is as healthy as a horse.  I hope she comes out of this okay.  She had surgery this morning and they put a pin in it and said that her bones are all healthy.  I hope she recovers well.  We are going up to see her this evening after Chris gets home from work. 

I am so behind in my housework it is driving me nuts.  Why do we have soooo many clothes?! ahh!!  I need to donate a couple bags soon.  I have 1 30 gallon trash bag already full of clothes. 

I really wish I could back a trailer up to the front door and throw most of it out the door!

No comments: