So I made bread again yesterday. I changed it up a bit and used part Whole Wheat Flour- can't tell a difference in taste-it just is a bit darker. Today I am making cinnamon rolls.--or attempting to, lol.
Yesterday evening after Chris got off work I stole away to Bolivar without the kids. I was out of Bread Flour (hence reason why I used WW flour yesterday) I was irriated that they only had 1 brand and I was hoping to buy a jar of yeast but they didn't have it in the jars. I hate going to Walmart but Woods is so expensive and they are the only two choices in Bolivar for groceries. Soon I need to go to the Amish Bulk store and get supplies. I don't think I am ever going to buy store bought bread again- or at least in awhile. lol. I am really addicted to making my own bread and I love the way it makes my kitchen smell. I bought myself some flowers yesterday-they just make me want spring to be here even more though.
Today is a beautiful day-looking out the window it can fool you into thinking that it is warm. Well I guess it is a warm 36 degrees- warmer than the single digits we had last week. The sun is shining and the chickens are running around sratching at the ground. I love to see the animals have energy, makes me want to get out and do something-only if it weren't so muddy out.
Hmmm I need to figure out what to make for supper tonight. I wish Chris liked soup more-he won't hardly eat it. Vegetable soup with fresh bread sounds so good to me. oh well...back to the drawing board. Maybe we will have breakfast...we have almost 3 dozen eggs in the fridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment