Thursday, April 8

Thursday afternoon

my whole day was ruined. 

I feel like poo- no energy whatsoever and I have so much that needs to be done.  I wish someone would take the kids for a weekend so I could get what needs to be done-done.  I have papers to write and a very dirty house, laundry is piling up, garden needs to be planted, roses need to be cleaned around and trimmed, so much to do. 

I seriously don't know how some people keep a clean house all the time.  I am so embarrassed right now.  there are crumbs, toys, laundry, cat hair, dirt, ashes, all over the house.  You can barely see the floor in our bedroom.  Cooper's room is the only clean room in the house-because I had to clean the carpet after he had a minor accident in there.  The kitchen floor hasn't been mopped in weeks, the dishes are piled up-the ones that don't fit in the dishwasher at least.  I need to cook dinner but I am going to have to wash a skillet to cook in...  The backporch is a disaster- Chris cleaned out his truck and dumped it all onto the backporch.  The man cannot take his boots off and set them up- he kicks them off and leaves them wherever they fall.  there are wood chips everywhere and he insists on keeping the milk replacer out there-causing mice.  ugh. I want my new house and a housekeeper- or better yet send Chris to "how to pick up after yourself" school.  He is so gross sometimes.  oh and the spit bottles and cans.  He chews in bed which is totally repulsive but I can't get him to stop- and after numerous cans of chew spit had been knocked over- his solution to put his spit bottle in our underwear drawer!! with no lid.  so our underwear drawer is always open making the room look even messier-if it were clean.  and he keeps cluttering up the yard with crap...

don't even get me started with our dogs.  We bought Sparkle and Sampson 2 years ago- planning on raising puppies.  Spent $800 on Sampson and $450 on Sparkle.  They are registered with pedigrees.  HE refuses to build a pen to put them together.  I have come up with mnay solutions- but they aren't good enough.  It pisses me off.  PLUS they are not updated on their shots-because he never makes up his mind on either taking them in or doing it ourselves-which we know how to do-it can just sometimes cost a bit more. 

he cleaned out the stove pipe yesterday evening-lest soot dust all over the floor.  lets Cooper get into EVERYTHING under the sun...baby powder, markers, fish food, SWMATPA stuff, his drawers in his room, etc. 

okay I need to stop ranting.  but this is how I am- when I get super mad about one thing, everything else that I have been irriated by fizzes to the top...just like can of shaken can of soda...fizzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: