Such a beautiful day!
This morning we went to S&H and got some more parts for the squarebaler, and then we looked around at the tractors for awhile. After that we went to Lowes and bought a new John Deere Lawn Mower- it is awesome. We have already mowed the front yard- I need to pick up the back yard and mow it too. We also bought a Swisher Push Trimmer- weed eater on steroids as Chris calls it. And since we bought a John Deere lawn mower- they threw in a John Deere Lawn cart that even has a dump bed($200 value)! Luckily at Lowes anything that is over $299 and is put on your Lowes card has 0% intrest for 12 months right now. We hope to pay it all off with next year's tax return/and or some calf money. We have the money right now, but we don't want to be broke either.
If easter wasn't tomorrow we'd try to plant garden. I have been cleaning house right now. Mom and Dad are coming over tomorrow after everyone leaves to look at our new toys, and I know they will want to come in and look at the cabinets and things. If you know my mom you know she has a critical eye about cleanliness. ugh.
Well Easter is tomorrow- Chris and Cooper got into Cooper's Easter basket last night- boo hoo. So I guess we aren't even going to tell Cooper there is an Easter Bunny- I don't know we may tell him and Sophie the truth about Santa too. I really hate to dissapoint them when they get older.
No comments:
Post a Comment