Monday, April 26

Monday

I just registered for my fall classes!  I am taking a refresher in Algebra, ENG 102, Bus 140, and Economics 270-  I can't believe I am already registered for fall! 

We had a pretty good weekend- Saturday I went to the city-wide garage sale in Bolivar and got Sophia some really cute clothes for really cheap!  Then we went to Weaubleau and visited with Chris' grandparents.  Sunday we really didn't do anything.  I worked on homework and Chris and I made some plans for the future.

Friday night I made turkey burgers-YUM! and sweet potato fries- very good- will be making them both again.

The chicks are growing so fast!  We think we have around 20 hens or so which is great.  Once Chris gets the Chicken coop built we are thinking about buying some more fryers and maybe some Red Star Sex Link pullets.

No comments: