Today is Labor day, September 5th and it is 57 degrees outside! YES! The high today is only 70! Yesterday was really nice too and I got a ton of things done. I cleaned out the chicken houses and got them organized. Hoping to get the chickens used to laying in there nest boxes again.
Last week I preregistered for Hunter Safety Class...I never thought I would really be interested in Hunting, but I have discovered that I am a pretty good shot... and Chris is super excited that I want to. I believe this is one of those things that will bring us closer. You should have seen him on Saturday- we went to Bass Pro to look at guns- he was like a kid in a candy store and was so happy.
Today is the Annual Labor day tractor pull, our last pull of the season. I am glad that it isn't going to be insanely hot today. Hope there is a big crowd too.
Last week I preregistered for Hunter Safety Class...I never thought I would really be interested in Hunting, but I have discovered that I am a pretty good shot... and Chris is super excited that I want to. I believe this is one of those things that will bring us closer. You should have seen him on Saturday- we went to Bass Pro to look at guns- he was like a kid in a candy store and was so happy.
Today is the Annual Labor day tractor pull, our last pull of the season. I am glad that it isn't going to be insanely hot today. Hope there is a big crowd too.
1 comment:
I think it's great you found a hobby to work on together. My husband and I are both shooters, which reminds me that I really want to go again!
Post a Comment