Tuesday, March 15

Had a busy few days-

Missouri Weather is CRAZY! Yesterday it snowed, the day before it rained, the day before that it was 70!  Today the high is 58 and by Thursday it is supposed to be 80! Craziness I tell you.  But I shouldn't complain because we could be having weather like Japan- earthquake and tsunami. ugh. I don't know about this world anymore.  I saw this status update on Facebook earlier today and it really makes you think:

Sept 11th- New York, January 11th- Haiti and March 11th- Japan. Luke 21:10-11 Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes', famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. 'Jesus says for behold I come quickly' so ask yourself, are you ready?


Friday the kids and I went to Fair Grove and picked up T-Bone...525 pounds of beef!  We now have 3 freezers stocked with ground beef, cubed steaks, roasts, brisket, t-bone, porterhouses, and much more!  He was so lean though we didn't get any rib eyes or sirloins.  I cooked a lb of hamburger last night and there was ZERO grease.  I had to add water to keep it from sticking to my pan!

Friday night we went to Springfield and picked up 4 rabbit cages from a lady off of CL.  Great deal!  We then went to Mongolian BBQ and saw my cousin and his wife.  hadn't seen them since Christmas.  Also saw some of Chris's 'friends' from Weaubleau.

Saturday we went to Pittsburg to fix Shelly and Randall's lake house-the heat wouldn't come on and they are selling it.  So it needed to be fixed.  Got it fixed and then went to Weaubleau for a few minutes.  Stopped in Hermitage and ate at Tators-pretty good food.

Saturday afternoon we rearranged the bunnies in the shed and worked on the brooder houses.  We burned some brush piles and tall grass too.  The weather was just so beautiful we didn't want to go in the house.  Plus it was warmer outside than it was inside!



Sunday we overslept for church.  Stupid Daylight Savings time... I cleaned the house and did some laundry while Chris and the kids slept the afternoon away.  Later we all went to Bolivar and got haircuts (except Sophia that is).  I didn't like my haircut at first but after I played with it is okay.

Yesterday I went to WalMart and saved $40 in coupons!  Got a bunch of catfood, 4 toothbrushes ($0.24 each), 3 tubes of toothpaste ($1.00 each) and 6 more bottles of Purex.  I will not buy anymore laundry detergent for a LONG time!

598 loads worth!





No comments: