3 of my rabbits are due anytime now and it is driving me insane! I feel like I did when I was pregnant with Sophia and didn't know when she would come. This is nuts! 2 of them have made nests but none of them have pulled any fur as of 10 minutes ago...yes it is after midnight and I just went and checked on them. lol
Our pet numbers have increased since the last time I posted- we gained a new puppy--his name is Scooby:
Cooper named him! We are keeping him on the backporch for now. He goes outside with me when I do chores and we let him run around the house a couple times a day. He chews literally EVERYTHING! He will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. He is half beagle and half??? maybe yellow lab?? He is just so squishy and adorable. We already love him so much.
Today I talked Chris into driving to Nixa to go to Chick day at Nixa hardware! Came home with 9 chicks...
They are so cute! I wanted more but I know better because we are going on Thursday to pick up our 125 from Cackle. We were supposed to go last Thursday but they called earlier in the week and said they weren't going to hatch them until the 30th of March. So I had to wait another week. The wait is killing me!
Tomorrow is Homecoming at church, we are celebrating 50 years in the building and have an all day service planned. I just finished making bread and cinnamon rolls for the dinner. In the morning we will have regular Sunday School and worship and then we will eat and in the afternoon Bro. Efton Piper is coming to bring the afternoon message. It shall be a glorious day I am sure. I am also sure that it will be a long day kid wise. sigh. Sophia will get really tired...I think I will take the stroller downstairs when we eat and PRAY that she falls asleep in the stroller so MAYBE she will get her nap in.
Our pet numbers have increased since the last time I posted- we gained a new puppy--his name is Scooby:
Cooper named him! We are keeping him on the backporch for now. He goes outside with me when I do chores and we let him run around the house a couple times a day. He chews literally EVERYTHING! He will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. He is half beagle and half??? maybe yellow lab?? He is just so squishy and adorable. We already love him so much.
Today I talked Chris into driving to Nixa to go to Chick day at Nixa hardware! Came home with 9 chicks...
They are so cute! I wanted more but I know better because we are going on Thursday to pick up our 125 from Cackle. We were supposed to go last Thursday but they called earlier in the week and said they weren't going to hatch them until the 30th of March. So I had to wait another week. The wait is killing me!
Tomorrow is Homecoming at church, we are celebrating 50 years in the building and have an all day service planned. I just finished making bread and cinnamon rolls for the dinner. In the morning we will have regular Sunday School and worship and then we will eat and in the afternoon Bro. Efton Piper is coming to bring the afternoon message. It shall be a glorious day I am sure. I am also sure that it will be a long day kid wise. sigh. Sophia will get really tired...I think I will take the stroller downstairs when we eat and PRAY that she falls asleep in the stroller so MAYBE she will get her nap in.

No comments:
Post a Comment