If I were to guess I would say more people cook on this day than any other day in February. Tomorrow is the Super Bowl. I am not even sure who is playing, and I don't care. I cooked a ton today, and no not for the Super Bowl- I just felt like it!
And then tonight after we ordered Pizza from the gas station (it was Chris' idea!) I made pretzels! Oh my they are good! If only I had some cheese sauce!
To me cooking is something to do when you are stuck inside, a fun activity. Last night it snowed another 2-3 inches, and it made everything slick. This morning I had to go to Pleasant Hope to the bank- Took me over an hour to get there and get back. (about a 15 miles round trip on a state lettered hwy) When I got home Chris had the 70 John Deere out playing with it. I took some pictures.
He even brought the cows around...
After spending some time outside-feeding the chickens, taking pictures, burning the kitchen trash I went inside to start cooking. First I started with Lunch. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup- It was really good!
And then I made my very first Chocolate Meringue Pie- It tirned out AWESOME! Not much left right now.
And then tonight after we ordered Pizza from the gas station (it was Chris' idea!) I made pretzels! Oh my they are good! If only I had some cheese sauce!


2 comments:
You certainly had some great food over the last few days, the pie is gorgeous!
Thank you! The soup was for the Food Fo Challenge on Craigslist. Every week they have a challenge and then we post pics. This was the first week I had participated. I really am in love with that Chocolate pie pic. :) If ya couldn't tell lol.
Post a Comment