Saturday, February 12

and on and on and on

Well today is Saturday and Chris has to WORK! ugh. at least it is for time and a half comp time...so if he works 8 hours he will get 12 hours paid vacation. So I guess I can't complain and he was off yesterday for Lincoln's birthday.

We sold our '91 Ford yesterday so we are finally down to 2 vechicles. 

We got our state tax refund back, and now we are waiting on the federal one.  I am going to buy myself a new set of pots and pan, hopefully stainless steel.  Lots of people are recommending the Paula Dean ones, and I think I may get those. Don't know for sure.  I am also going to buy a new Kitchenaid Mixer with attachments.  I can't decide on what color though.
 This is the one I am going to get: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/kitchenelectricsnew/mixers/stand/PRD~25941/KitchenAid+Artisan+5qt+Stand+Mixer.jsp

but I can't decide if I want the green color or a buttercream. 

I am also getting these attachments for it: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/kitchenelectricsnew/mixers/standaccessories/PRD~65663/KitchenAid+StandMixer+Attachment+Pack++GrinderSlicerStrainer.jsp

I can't wait!!

No comments: