Well for starters the chicks are growing like crazy! I got the other coop built (mostly by myself!!) I am so proud of myself, and Chris is too! The meaties are already in the coop (with a light of course--they are only 2 weeks old) and I actually have a broody hen! She is an EE and I named her Miss Iris the EE. I have her sitting on 8 chickens eggs and 1 duck egg. I have her in a cage inside the new coop so she won't really be bothered. She is kinda grouchy :)
Today Chris took off work and we all went to Springfield. I bought 5 sheets of OSB board, a new blade for the SKIL saw, and some screws. Then we went to Harbor Freight and I bought a jigsaw, extra blades, and free screwdrivers. I had coupons for both places! I need to build nestboxes for the new coop!
Sophia broke her crib...well just one side of it, so we just took it off. So she has a "toddler bed" now. She is not wanting to take a nap at all today! Driving me nutty!
I haven't cooked anything special lately, I have been so busy outside it seems. The weather has been in the 70's and 80's and sunny the past few days. It has been so NICE!
Today Chris took off work and we all went to Springfield. I bought 5 sheets of OSB board, a new blade for the SKIL saw, and some screws. Then we went to Harbor Freight and I bought a jigsaw, extra blades, and free screwdrivers. I had coupons for both places! I need to build nestboxes for the new coop!
Sophia broke her crib...well just one side of it, so we just took it off. So she has a "toddler bed" now. She is not wanting to take a nap at all today! Driving me nutty!
I haven't cooked anything special lately, I have been so busy outside it seems. The weather has been in the 70's and 80's and sunny the past few days. It has been so NICE!
2 comments:
Looks awesome and I love the pictures of the chicks!!
OMG, you have so many little lifes to look after!
Post a Comment