I had a yard sale on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and I should have only had it on Thursday. Thursday I made around $100 and on Friday and Saturday combined I made about $10. It sucked. Saturday afternoon, we went to my grandparents' house in Pleasant Hope to celebrate their 60th Wedding Anniversary. It was a great time. All together there were 37 of us- all of the grand-kids and great-grand-kids were there. My BIL Dallas wrote them a song about their life and it was really great. We had a ton of food and everybody loved my Chocolate Covered Bacon! I didn't take any pics, but all I did was bake the bacon at 375 for 20 minutes (I put the bacon on cookie racks on jelly roll pans to catch the grease) while they were cooling I melted some milk chocolate in a double boiler. I dipped the bacon and then set it on some parchment paper covered cookie sheets and popped them in the freezer for a few minutes. Then I bagged them and put them in the fridge. It was really good and everybody had to try it!
Sunday we went to the Fair Grove Heritage Reunion Festival. We had so much fun and the weather was prefect fall weather. I bought some new potholders and some homemade soap. Plus we ate some really good food! There was a ton of people there, and it was such a great family outing.
Today I have a ton of homework to catch up on, but at least my online class teacher has cut our work by over half, so that does help.
I have Eng Comp 102 tonight, (behind in that class too) so I guess I better get started on my homework! Will update with some pics later.
No comments:
Post a Comment