I just want to run away.
The kids are driving me nuts and I have tried everything. They just Don't. Care. At. All. Things taken away, time-outs, chores, etc. nothing works. even tried rewards. ugh. nothing works. They get into everything and RUIN everything. I can't have anything for myself anymore-not anything. I never get a break, not even in the evenings or on the weekends now since Chris runs over to mom and dad's house to work on the combine or the baler or the tractor or whatever. No one works non-stop for weeks and weeks and doesn't go crazy. I am always the one that gets up at night. Chris gets up in the morning and drives his little dumpy truck around and then comes home to gripe at me because the house is a mess. Does he really think that I enjoy living in this messy house? My house looks like some of the houses on hoarders- and I can't do anything about it! I am constantly picking things up just to find them right there again. I can't hardly walk in my room for all the toys and trash from the kids. Dishes are piled up. All of the floors need mopped and not just spot mopped. Windows need to be washed. Cooper's room needs to be vaccumed and cleaned really well. the pantry needs to have shleves put up. The yard needs mowed but I can't leave the kids in the house by themselves. I have pink fingernail polish all over my WHITE chesterdrawers...I have a gash in my kitchen lineoleum from Cooper throwing a fit. I have zero bowls and very glasses because they all get broke. the bathroom is constantly wet. Sophia peed in the chair 3 times yesterday. She WILL not pee in the potty but she will be everywhere else. She screams if you even mention potty or diaper. She pooped in the floor twice yesterday. I can't keep clean towels in this house because they are always used to clean up messes.
In the evening I can't cook supper because the kids get into things when I am in the kitchen. Chris is never home for supper. doesn't come home until dark or later. It is REALLY hard to get the chores done with out a kid screaming/crying or whining.
I can't even take them out into public without the screaming and fighting. They do not listen to me. EVER and when they do they cry. then I want to cry
I cried the most I have cried in a long time last night. hours and hours of tears.
sigh. I just want to run away. At least for a weekend.
The kids are driving me nuts and I have tried everything. They just Don't. Care. At. All. Things taken away, time-outs, chores, etc. nothing works. even tried rewards. ugh. nothing works. They get into everything and RUIN everything. I can't have anything for myself anymore-not anything. I never get a break, not even in the evenings or on the weekends now since Chris runs over to mom and dad's house to work on the combine or the baler or the tractor or whatever. No one works non-stop for weeks and weeks and doesn't go crazy. I am always the one that gets up at night. Chris gets up in the morning and drives his little dumpy truck around and then comes home to gripe at me because the house is a mess. Does he really think that I enjoy living in this messy house? My house looks like some of the houses on hoarders- and I can't do anything about it! I am constantly picking things up just to find them right there again. I can't hardly walk in my room for all the toys and trash from the kids. Dishes are piled up. All of the floors need mopped and not just spot mopped. Windows need to be washed. Cooper's room needs to be vaccumed and cleaned really well. the pantry needs to have shleves put up. The yard needs mowed but I can't leave the kids in the house by themselves. I have pink fingernail polish all over my WHITE chesterdrawers...I have a gash in my kitchen lineoleum from Cooper throwing a fit. I have zero bowls and very glasses because they all get broke. the bathroom is constantly wet. Sophia peed in the chair 3 times yesterday. She WILL not pee in the potty but she will be everywhere else. She screams if you even mention potty or diaper. She pooped in the floor twice yesterday. I can't keep clean towels in this house because they are always used to clean up messes.
In the evening I can't cook supper because the kids get into things when I am in the kitchen. Chris is never home for supper. doesn't come home until dark or later. It is REALLY hard to get the chores done with out a kid screaming/crying or whining.
I can't even take them out into public without the screaming and fighting. They do not listen to me. EVER and when they do they cry. then I want to cry
I cried the most I have cried in a long time last night. hours and hours of tears.
sigh. I just want to run away. At least for a weekend.
1 comment:
While I'm out of potty training(DS is 20,DDs 13 and 8) I FEEL your pain. I work during school as a bus driver, and I'm off in the summer. So we've been out of school now for 4 days. I am so overwhelmed by the mess of it all. Stuff everywhere. I HATE the clutter, the mess, the never finding anything! ARGH! And no sooner do I clean something, its a mess again! Changing careers was supposed to ease my burden, but it just feels really heavy right now.Blech. As for not having anything for yourself, yep I get you totally...Right now, I'm just in a crappy mood. Been waiting for school to break for months, all excited, and woke up the first morning thinking" Crap, now I've got to face this disaster area" LOL! We'll be ok. Blechy moments pass..
Post a Comment