Tis a Beautiful day in the ozarks! wish I could be outside to enjoy it. I have so much school work to finish up this week. My head is killing me. Cooper is super whiny. and I am letting stupid little things get to me.
I am not a text book mom and I like it that way. But more and more I discover there may be few of us out there. It seems that everyone has an answer, a link, a book recomendation for me to read to come "up to date on today's parenting" what if I don't care? My parent's just did what they thought was right, and I think I turned out okay. and Who really knows the "right" way? Is there a right way? Every child is different and some people just don't realize that for some reason.
I know some people think I am old fashioned in my parenting and other things I believe in, but truthfully it is what works for us and I don't care what others think. I don't understand why people are so judgemental of certain parenting skills. It is not like I am using drugs and leaving my kids to fend for themselves.- people need to choose their judgements more carefully. I think there are far worse people to worry about, wish people would stop wasting their time judging me.
I love my life so butt out. I think I am a good mom, a strict mom I know-but still a good mom. My kids are well behaved and I like it that way. My kids are not the ones you see running around the grocery store unattended and screaming. If my kids get loud- we leave and they get punished in the car. whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment